We’ve just launched the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, a curated list of products invented and made by the students, alumni, and faculty of MFA Interaction Design.
This holiday, give design-minded gifts to those on your list. Find original products invented by students, alumni, and the faculty who teach them. This list, made with love by MFA Interaction Design, New York City, USA. And while we love prototyping, all of these are actual products available for sale.
Thanks to our contributors:
- Sticky Jots, Co-founders: Pam Jue (Class of 2014) and Rae Milne (Class of 2014)
- Pencil by FiftyThree, Member, Interaction Design Team: Ian Curry (Faculty)
- Etch Maps, Founder: Michael Yap (Class of 2012)
- A Book Apart Complete Library, Co-founders: Jeffrey Zeldman (Faculty), and Jason Santa Maria (Faculty)
- Coastermatic Collections, Founder: Tash Wong (Class of 2013)
- LEO the Maker Prince Children’s book, Author: Carla Diana (Faculty)
- Mr. Toastie, Designer: Nikki Sylianteng (Class of 2013)
- Li’l Stories, Founder: Anke Stohlmann (Class of 2015)
- Nike+ FuelBand SE, Member, UX Team: Derek Chan (Class of 2011)
- The Apocalypse Project, Official Supporter’s Patch, Designer: Catherine Young (Class of 2012)
- Facebox, Co-founder: Khoi Vinh (Faculty emeritus)
Head over to see all, or to pick up one for your favorite designer.
MFA Interaction Design