The application deadline for the Class of 2015 is fast approaching on Friday, February 15, 2013. Prospective students can expect the following timeline from January through April:
- January 2013: Reminder for prospective students interested in pursuing financial aid; fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- February 2013: Select applicants who applied by February 15 receive notification about coming/calling in for a personal interview.*
- February 24-March 15, 2013: Personal interviews for the program.
- April 1, 2013: Applicants who applied by February 15 receive a decision in writing from SVA.
- Ongoing throughout 2013: Applications will continue to be accepted on a case-by-case admissions basis.
Looking for advice on preparing your application? Seeking counsel in putting together your portfolio? We’re happy to help. Contact the department to set up a time to talk.
To find out more about the application requirements or go directly to the application. If you have questions, or want to stop by for a tour or a talk, drop a line to Christine Aaron, Assistant to the Chair, at interactiondesign at sva dot edu or 212.592.2703.
We look forward to meeting you!